Click on CHADD Logo to go to CHADD of Nassau County website
CHADD OF NASSAU COUNTY FUNDRAISING WEBSITE
May 10, 2010
CHADD of Nassau County is excited about our first Chinese Auction Fundraiser evening. This event will be held at our meeting location, the East Meadow Jewish Center, on Monday, May 10, 2010. The funds raised will enable us to help our community with support and education programs as well as funding our annual Scholarship Program.
We would like to see all of our members at this exciting event but we know how hard it can be to take time out of your busy schedules to get to meetings. However, we would like your support in making this fundraiser a success. With this website you can still participate in the Chinese auction and win some of the wonderful prizes donated for this function.
A Chinese Auction is an event at which you bid for items with tickets that have a predetermined dollar value. Tickets will be sold at the door or through this website. Bidders win by placing their tickets into a container located next to the bid item. The more tickets you place in the container the greater your chance of winning. We will be drawing the winners at our May 10th membership meeting. You do not have to be there to win. If you are not present, you will be notified how to claim your prize.
Instructions for using this website to enter the Chinese Auction.
1. View auction items.
2. Decide which items you wish to compete for.
3. Access and print out order form.
4. In the column marked “Entries” enter the number of entries you want.
5. In the column marked “Total” multiply the number of entries by the dollar amount.
6. Add together all totals and enter the “Grand Total” amount.
7. Write a check to CHADD OF NASSAU COUNTY for “Grand Total” amount.
8. Fill out the bottom of the form with your name, address and contact information.
9. Executive Board Members will submit your entries which will be drawn at the meeting.
10. All entries must be received by May 1, 2010.
11. Mail entry form and check to:
CHADD of Nassau County
PO Box 548
Levittown, NY 11756
Please bring CASH to purchase tickets at the door on May 10th
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .